·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be out of the office starting 10/24/2006 and will not return until
12/04/2006.

Unfortunately, I will not have an opportunity to respond to you inquiries
as I have been temporarily reassigned. I will attempt to respond as soon
as possible upon my return. Please allow 10 - 12 weeks response time.

For immediate assistance, please contact our Consumer Affairs Department at
(800) 845-8378. Representatives are available weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 4:00
p.m. Eastern time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Heck that's not so bad Dawg. You'll be getting a response faster than you're going to get tires. :lol:
Better yet, you have a question about Dunlop let me help ya.
They're not available !
Howd I do? :wink:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Generally when you get a telephone message like that it means that the company is in trouble. Downsizing; temporary reassignments; your call is very important to us even though we may never get back to you; it all boils down to wether that company can cater to their customers.

It is unfortunate but the corporate wars are in fact always on. It's getting to be corporations really only service well other corporations who are customers. The individual consumer is less important. Sometimes we run into a large consumer (like a motorcyclke shop) that actually does great service and takes of their consumers.

FF

·
Registered
416 Posts
He's been temporarily assigned to the picket line :shock:

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
what was the question ?

i think Metzler might b the leader in GL1800 tires these days

·
Registered
222 Posts
Because of Dunlop's krappy customer service, I no longer use there tires on my '04 Wing. Will not buy another Dunlop ever again.

·
Registered
553 Posts
dunlop

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ANYONE BUY FROM THEM ?????

·
Registered
691 Posts
Dawg, remember I ordered BStones, I don't want some paper pusher making my tires any way. Bridgestone had announce last month in January they will be rising their prices by 7%. One company lost ...one other company gains. Remember Dunlop users... Stones will not fit your bike! But Dunlop will get back to you in a few months.........maybe.

Dennis

H

·
0 Posts
Definition of "I have been temporarily reassigned" is:

if I want to keep my job I have to work on the production line while we are on strike.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dunlop tires

I don't see the humor here, have you ever tried to contact Metzler customer service, and they're not even on strike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts