GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Big_Bear, I'll contact them and see if they have what I need. Fortunately I have another one to measure as well as the heim lock itself. Appreciate it.

Johnny

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
You may be able to find what you need at Lowes, Home Depot or ACE hardware, if you have a place that packs and ships packages around, they may have an assortment of shipping caps and may have one that fits.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Johnny S
Pretty sure I have a spare. I’ll let you know soon.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Johnny S-
So sorry, but I am out of them. Don’t remember giving away the last one, but, at my age, that is getting to be normal.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found a couple of them! Many thanks to Big Bear for the lead. It took awhile but they finally sent me a couple of samples which look identical to the ones Bushtec uses. I'm betting they are the source that Bushtec orders theirs from.

Johnny S

·
Registered
994 Posts
Found a couple of them! Many thanks to Big Bear for the lead. It took awhile but they finally sent me a couple of samples which look identical to the ones Bushtec uses. I'm betting they are the source that Bushtec orders theirs from.

Johnny S
So glad it worked out Johnny. Can you post the part # for members that may have a need someday?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No part number involved, they have a chart and you match your required dimension to their chart. I believe I asked for a 1.5 inch diameter by 1.0 inch tall. They sell these by the thousand, so I felt lucky to get some samples. It matches perfectly, right down to the mold markings.

J S

1 - 10 of 10 Posts