GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in final preps for my 3600+ miles ride to do a toy delivery for Rail,, as a last minute thought,, was considering putting my extra dyna beads in the 12 inch trailer tires,,, Any thoughts or prior experience with that plan??

·
Registered
427 Posts
Used them in new wheels/tires on my trailer, didn't want the stick on weights. Worked great from Alabama to Colorado and back.:thumbup:

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
they work in everything else. think someone had a bushtec and used them. ck trailer board/post there . heck i thought you made that trip last month !!

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had to postpone a few weeks I ONLY HAVE one snow tire on my wing!!!

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Used them in new wheels/tires on my trailer, didn't want the stick on weights. Worked great from Alabama to Colorado and back.:thumbup:
Great that's what I wanted to know.. I have a bottle of them that never got used.. Thank You

·
Registered
824 Posts
I've had them in my trailer for the last 4 yrs......work great and like was said, no more stick on weights.
Cruiseman: I have also used them in my old BMW WITH tubes and yes they work in tube type tires.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Peace of mind with the Rideon product as well. Just a suggestion, some like it, some don't.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I run them in my Piggy Backer trailer and really like the way it runs..... Very Smooth

·
Registered
247 Posts
I just installed new 12" tires on my Escapade trailer 3 days ago, put 1oz. of Dynabeads in each tire. Haven't got to put any miles on them yet as I'm in the middle of a LED light conversion. Don't see why it won't work, have a great trip.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I use them in my 12 inch trailer tires and they work great even at high speeds no vibration at all. So go ahead and use them they will be great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I put one once each in 12" Bunkhouse radials. Pulled trailer to WA and back with no problems. Tires still look new.

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I called Dyna Bead and asked about the tube Bushtec tire. They said 1 ounce in each and go for it. It has worked for me.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I've had beads in the 12" tires on my Aluma MCT since it was new and I have zero complaints. There has been no sign of any balance problems at any time. I also installed them in the rear car tires on my trike with the same results. My experience says they will do the job in any size tire if you have the correct amount of beads installed.

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
I called Dyna Bead and asked about the tube Bushtec tire. They said 1 ounce in each and go for it. It has worked for me.
​Same here. Used stickon weights to do the main balance, then one ounce of dynabeads.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Wrong.

First thing I did, was install them in my Bushtec years ago. They work perfect in tubes or tubeless.
:agree:
Used DynaBeads in 12" tires on my Aluma for 40,000 miles, and now close to 20,000 miles in my 16" Bushtec tires with tubes.
Prior to using the DynaBeads in my Aluma tires I experienced uneven circumferential wear (flat spot). After installing DynaBeads, tire wear on new tires was even and ordinary.
Try 'em, you'll like 'em.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts