·
Registered
6 Posts
Ditto Three in mine!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
+(whatever number I am . . . .)

Been using them for three years . . . no problems here . . .

·
Registered
393 Posts
Our shop was thinking of becoming a dynabeads dealer but after they talked to us we decided not to because they told us they don't work as well in car tires, especially wider car tires. They still work OK in a 195/55/16 but I have now tried them with and without the beads in my rear tire. I get more mirror shake with them in the rear so I just use them in the front wheel now. Most good car tires don't take much weight to balance anyway, much less than the 4 oz of beads you need.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Our shop was thinking of becoming a dynabeads dealer but after they talked to us we decided not to because they told us they don't work as well in car tires, especially wider car tires. They still work OK in a 195/55/16 but I have now tried them with and without the beads in my rear tire. I get more mirror shake with them in the rear so I just use them in the front wheel now. Most good car tires don't take much weight to balance anyway, much less than the 4 oz of beads you need.
:agree::yes1:

·
Registered
564 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
After talking about the beads at a couple differant tire shops I have found out that the beads are still not a cure all.....As some seem to think...Not sure if any of you guys remember but back in the 70's and 80's balancing powders and small beads were popular for a time till companys found out they didn't make much differance at all...I was a fleet driver at the time and our company tried everything under the sun to prolong tires..

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I guess everything depends on your own expectaions. :shrug:

:agree: 3 for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts