GL1800Riders Forums banner

Goldwing Audio Interface for Earbuds/Headphones to 3.5 mm jack

• Would you be interested in buying a product that is better quality than what is already out there?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would you like the price under $20 a unit?

• Would you like a long term warranty, say five years?

• Would a free replacement be of value in case of defect or your own misuse?

• Would colors of the interface, other than black be nice to have?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would appreciate if anyone can lend their personal opinion on the following poll. It is whether to make and sell audio interfaces for Earbuds or headphones to the Goldwing and Harley audio systems. I'm not doing either but seeing in your opinion the market. As well as other items I'm working on.

I've tried others and have built one with reduces more of the interference and noise related to the poor cables on ear buds and headphones. So no pricing yet, just trying to see if there a need for something made in the USA without using cheap Chinese parts. All parts are American or German quality components. Thanks Wisredrider

·
Registered
900 Posts
I would probably be interested in a good quality audio interface, as I would use earbuds while traveling alone...no SO, or possibly for both of us.
Keep us informed...
Fred
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Ear Buds

Presently use Ear Fuze
Works fine
Three riders in family and we have used approx. Seven sets. Quality has improved but still must be careful.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Ed-sets sells an adapter so earbuds can be used with the Honda system. It works well and is well made. I have gone through two sets of Ear Fuze. They work fine, but "for me" tear up too easy. :cool::cool:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I just ordered the lower cords made by J+M that allow for ear bud plug in. Got them from Chrome World. They have awesome prices on all the J+M products. Can't wait to try them out. You can use any ear bud of your preference. You do need to have a J+M Elite headset. Tom :biker:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts