GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two friends who don't have and don't want CB radios but they do want to listen to music thru their ear phones.

Does anyone know of a device that would let them hook up their ear phones (ear pods) so they can listen to their radio/MP3?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Not sure what it is you are asking...:shrug:

A CB radio is not needed to listen to music. Turn on the radio, plug in the head sets, make sure the headset icon is showing on the screen and you're good to go. IF they want to use ear buds for listening, this is an adaptor that plugs into the headset connector on the wing and you can plug ear buds into that.
Not that I'm the ear bud police but in most states, operating a motor vehicle while wearing in-ear headphones is "frowned upon".

·
Registered
405 Posts
+1 on being illigal in most states. Wearing ear plugs, and having speakers in the helmet, is OK. speakers IN the ear plugs is usually not.
Now, I do not know if it is ever enforced!
MP

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
+1 on being illigal in most states. Wearing ear plugs, and having speakers in the helmet, is OK. speakers IN the ear plugs is usually not.
Now, I do not know if it is ever enforced!
MP
In Illinois, you're allowed one earphone/earplug type listening device, and you must have the other ear uncovered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts