GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be arriving Monday afternoon and riding Tuesday morning weather permitting. I have rides planned for both Tuesday and Wednesday with options for the rest of the week.

Staying at the Ridgetop Motel. If anyone is interested in tagging along please let me know so I can set up a meeting place.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I want to ride , can I ride,please I want to ride,Ill be good.

·
Registered
386 Posts
ride

I'm planning on arriving Tuesday afternoon. Could ride Wednesday. I'll look you up at RT.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
We're arriving friday before noon. Have my coffee ready.:roll::cool:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Mike Dean (FireEater) and I are arriving Monday afternoon. I spoke to Gary (Florida Cracker) about the early arrivals getting together Monday evening for a bite to eat. I'm staying at Gracey Manor in rm#2.

Tom

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, if either OBT or Gary (Florida Cracker) will post the dinner location (I like Jimmy Mac's around 5:30 or 6:00) perhaps all the early arrivals can meet, greet, eat and discuss the ride possibilities Monday evening.

The ride I have planned is Cherokee, Foothills Parkway, Dragon, Hell Bender and back to Bryson City by early afternoon. Leisurely ride but for those who want to rock and roll we can always meet up somewhere.

Oh yeah, KennyC you and Linda are welcome to come along but you have to behave yourself!

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Reading about Jimmy Mac's on the net, I am game for that place for Monday.

I will be on vacation. I will go with the flow and besides, I have never stayed in Bryson City before so I will just take it all in..well except with Kenny. He causes problems and trouble. Now Linda, she is a pleasure to be around.... :doorag:

Okay, if either OBT or Gary (Florida Cracker) will post the dinner location (I like Jimmy Mac's around 5:30 or 6:00) perhaps all the early arrivals can meet, greet, eat and discuss the ride possibilities Monday evening.

The ride I have planned is Cherokee, Foothills Parkway, Dragon, Hell Bender and back to Bryson City by early afternoon. Leisurely ride but for those who want to rock and roll we can always meet up somewhere.

Oh yeah, KennyC you and Linda are welcome to come along but you have to behave yourself!

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I'll be pulling in Tues. PM (about 6) and staying at the Gracey. I would be interested in checking on a couple of rides. I'll ask around when I get there.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm not showing up until Thursday and I'll be staying at the Rosewood Inn. I'll try and park far away from stuff so if I fall over or something only the mirrors will suffer. :cool:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Carolyn and I wil arrive Monday afternoon. Staying at microtel

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Carolyn and I wil arrive Monday afternoon. Staying at microtel
Hey Gene,
Let's get together for dinner Monday night. It's looking like Jimmy Mac's. You've got my cell phone number, call me when you get in.

Tom

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
As usual my plans have changed and I will be riding on Tuesday.

I have directions for a ride into Tenn that Bartman rode last year. Approx 200 miles long if you or anyone else may be interested. It is in an area that I have never ridden before. Starts in Sevierville Tn and goes North. Ends back in Sevierville on US441.

Just a thought....

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'll be riding in on Monday, not sure if I'll make it in time for dinner.... but there's always Tuesday. :thumbup:

·
Registered
803 Posts
I will get there on Monday. Staying at the Microtel.

·
Registered
176 Posts
It's Tuesday, what's going on over there for you early arrivals? Lisa just got off shift and will be sleeping until 4pm which means I have day pass. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
As usual my plans have changed and I will be riding on Tuesday.

I have directions for a ride into Tenn that Bartman rode last year. Approx 200 miles long if you or anyone else may be interested. It is in an area that I have never ridden before. Starts in Sevierville Tn and goes North. Ends back in Sevierville on US441.

Just a thought....
Bobby - I know you are riding right now - but I hope you got my message about Wednesday. 1:15 +/- meet up.

Later... :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts