GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance' and I are plannig a trip to Cleveland, Ohio this summer, probably mid July, and from there want to head up the east coast into Nova Scotia. We want to hit all the New England states on the way and return to New Mexico via Canada.
Any suggestions on routes, what to see, what to definitely not miss, what to avoid, would be appreciated.
TIA,
Jack

·
Registered
756 Posts
Honda Homecoming is in Marysville, OH July 29,30,31. Its just west of Columbus. (We'll be there) I-90 in and around the Cleveland area was just plain aweful last time I was there. Try to avoid it if you can.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The coast of Maine has over 3000 miles of bays, harbors and beaches. The city of Portland, the Portland Head Light, Popham Beach, and points Down East like Deer Island and Stonington are timeless fishing villages. Acadia is a must and points East of there have fewer tourists and many coastal roads to ride! Hmmm....if you have the time...take a left and its another world cruising mountains and inland lakes....

Todd

·
Registered
263 Posts
If you hit NJ on a weekend I'll take you up for a ride around the statue of liberty on the deepfeet sportfishing machine or we can just go fishing, striper, fluke, weaks .... http://www.njlinesider.com Its a couple hours ride from my home port at sandy hook. Good ride though. Or we can go on the ferry. They go to NYC several times a day and you can see everything on their ride. Lunch in NYC and back home. Would take a day any way you fix it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts