GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend had a stroke and is worried he can not handle the clutch and foot shifter has anyone ever used one of these?
Easy Air Shifter Kits GL1800.

What we are looking for is how do you handle stopping at a light and starting without using the clutch?

·
Registered
9,328 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
goldwing

If he can afford a new wing the DCT maybe the answer. Or a large scooter. I had a 600cc Honda Silverwing for a while. Very quick and a smooth ride. Lots lighter than Goldwing, just not as much wind protection or storage space. I don't think it had linked brakes however. So that might be a deal breaker since the rear brake is where the clutch lever would be.

Good luck with your search.

Rayjoe

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If he can afford a new wing the DCT maybe the answer. Or a large scooter. I had a 600cc Honda Silverwing for a while. Very quick and a smooth ride. Lots lighter than Goldwing, just not as much wind protection or storage space. I don't think it had linked brakes however. So that might be a deal breaker since the rear brake is where the clutch lever would be.

Good luck with your search.

Rayjoe
He has a bergman 600 and loves his csc trike so he wants to think about selling scooter and modifying trike thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts