GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 2007 only a few days old, I've already received two “Ebay” scam emails. Ironically, both involved the selling/purchasing of motorcycle parts.

Both emails were forwarded to Ebay's Spoof department and were determined to be false.

Being careful out there means on the InterNet too!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
DT said:
With 2007 only a few days old, I've already received two “Ebay” scam emails. Ironically, both involved the selling/purchasing of motorcycle parts.

Both emails were forwarded to Ebay's Spoof department and were determined to be false.

Being careful out there means on the InterNet too!

YOU MEAN THEY LEFT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ..chuck

G

·
Yeah, I get them all the time, telling me there has been unauthorized attempts to use my account. Paypal and Ebay spoofs.
Fortunatey, the idiots that try it are not only well known, they don't even use correct Emglish structure, so they are easily recognized.
I have probably turned in two a month within the last year, all the same.

Pat

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
pbird49 said:
Yeah, I get them all the time, telling me there has been unauthorized attempts to use my account. Paypal and Ebay spoofs.
Fortunatey, the idiots that try it are not only well known, they don't even use correct Emglish structure, so they are easily recognized.
I have probably turned in two a month within the last year, all the same.

Pat
Me too. It's always in with the rest of the spam. Common occurrence.

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
actually my scam email has slowed down since Christmas has passed...... :lol:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
actually my scam email has slowed down since Christmas has passed
Sorry about that - I'll forward you some of mine....... :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts