1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Chinese made. I have seen one before, actually put one together for a friend. He seemed pleased but I will stay with my add on.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks like it is a Chinese special. Most of the things I have read about "America's Best Trailers" has not been especially good.
The "Manufacturer Part Number: Honda"
is not a good indicator. You get what you pay for may apply here....:frown:

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chinese made. I have seen one before, actually put one together for a friend. He seemed pleased but I will stay with my add on.

Well it is a good price and if it is made well enough I can handle it being off shore built. As far as yours, what do you mean by "add on"? Is that a brand name?

·
Registered
91 Posts
ebay hitch

i have one on wing it is made like the kury....does all i need it to do

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
You're correct Add-On is the brand I run. The ebay is a copy of the Kury. Looks as robust as the Kury also. My friend likes his...

·
Registered
22 Posts
trailer hitch

I love mine and for the person who said chinese made where do you think your add on came from!!!!!!!!!!! thats right China

·
Registered
674 Posts
looks kie it connets to the subframe.

I'll be buying a Buschtech hitch.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
It is a KURY COPY.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I just bought one of these, easy billing and shipped fast.

I was a bit frustrated at directions but between them and video referenced it made enough sense to me.

I did not get the needed bolts in the box, had to go to the hardware store to get them. Took the opportunity to change all hardware to stainless. Jason called back and refunded me $30 for the hassle.

So far I am pleased with how it went in and how it performs. Took the dog house for a spin around the yard with him in it and then around the neighbor hood. Am ordering a isolated harness this weekend for the lights and I am off to the wild blue yonder with the pooch in tow.

Seems to be worth the price. Will know more after I tow a while and continue to check all the mounts.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Paddy,
Kury comes in a black and red KURY BOX. If I remember right the KURY is over $200 and change. (I could be wrong here but you could look at wingstuff or DHL). I have a friend that has the hitch this thread is about. It is a KURY KNOCKOFF. Seems to be ALMOST the same quality just looking at it. I don't know more than that. My Add On is a chinese made hitch that has served me well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts