GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any actual experience with EC driving lamps [ p/n 01284 Honda GL1800 LED Series Auxiliary Lights, White $89.95.]? I seldom drive/ride at night but do want to install something to improve conspicuity? these look like they will do the trick.

TIA.
Ben

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lights

I just put on Electrical Connection White LED Auxiliary Lights from Direct Line parts about 3 weeks ago. They do not give alot of foward lighting but they do make other drivers see you better. The light goes out in all directions, very birght also. Low amp draw, took about 1.5 hours to install.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I've had a set on my '05 since new. They are very good IMHO at making you seen better from the front, day or night. I wired mine on at all times.

And by the way, they will give enough light to get you home when your starter switch goes haywire and won't let the headlights come on after start up. (Ask me how I know this!).

I have had 1 bulb blow and cracked one lens in the 3+ years. Worth the time and money for me.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I have the EC ion 55 watts with Cee Bailey amber lens to be seen and not for lighting the road much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts