GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am looking to add a set of EC's driving lights to my 03 Wing in the spring. I see that their are five different types of lamps.
I mainly want them for increased visibility during the daytime, cause I rarely ride at night. But, if I ever am out after dark, I want them to be functional then as well.
I e-mailed Lewis at EC yesterday, and he recommended the Ion type, after I told him they were mainly for day use.
What do you all think?
Thanks for any responses, Eric

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bulldog hit it right, whatever Lewis said is probably the best for you. I have had them on for a little over a year and they are a good product and good company to do business with. I would recommend you install the lens covers because the lights pick up all kinds of road trash.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Question on the lights for Lewis at EC... Does item # 01272 off your web site come with the plastic lens guards and switch or do I need to order seperatly ? Thanks.

I too am going for the IONS ( to be seen better during daylight hours)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help, guys.
Lewis, you confuse me with your questions. I appreciate your prompt answers to me yesterday. Today, I wanted to get opinions on this board as to what others thought, based on my inquiry.
When I am able, I will most likely go with the Ions.
Thanks again, Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.