GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Auxiliary light kit for my 2010 1800 GoldWing. Part # 01294-9,04/17/07. I did not like the switch provided, and bought one from Honda.

I see that the instructions say to: attach the bullet connector from the switch to the white wire from the wiring harness. Do you modify the factory switch with a bullet connector? If so, which wire is used in the connector from the factory switch? The OEM switch that I have has 3 wires going into the connector. The switch that came with the kit also has 3 wires in the connector, but does not have a bullet connector on it, either.

Thank for you help

Dennis

·
Vendor
18,597 Posts
I bought a Auxiliary light kit for my 2010 1800 GoldWing. Part # 01294-9,04/17/07. I did not like the switch provided, and bought one from Honda.

I see that the instructions say to: attach the bullet connector from the switch to the white wire from the wiring harness. Do you modify the factory switch with a bullet connector? If so, which wire is used in the connector from the factory switch? The OEM switch that I have has 3 wires going into the connector. The switch that came with the kit also has 3 wires in the connector, but does not have a bullet connector on it, either.

Thank for you help

Dennis
I am not familure with the EC kit but can tell you there are no bullet connectors near the LF pocket. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
7,616 Posts
Call Lewis. He will help you. Great company. Great guy!

tech help: 865.219.9192
order line: 800.215.6168
facsimile: 865.219.9292

1 - 3 of 3 Posts