GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hal's 15% off got me! Are the EC running lights a good choice? Which ones (white, hyper white, ion)?
Is installation fairly easy?

Thanks.
mike

·
Registered
317 Posts
Electrical Connection lights were my choice. I purchased the white (cheapest model). Lewis said the light output color was the match for the headlights. If you want to be more visible, then change up the color of the driving lights from the headlights. Installation..... just follow the directions. Along with the purchase comes unlimited tech support also. You can't go wrong with anything from Electrical Connection.

·
Registered
32 Posts
They're a great choice! :) I got the hyper whites a couple of years ago and just upgraded to the newer mounting brackets (which I believe are standard now) - much heavier construction and easier to adjust as well. They give me that extra measure of light at the side of the road that helps me look out for critters! Go for it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

Thanks.
I think I will go with the hyper white.
mike

·
Registered
276 Posts
Take a look at the new protectors too!

Mike while you're at it you should also look at the driving light protectors for your new lights, they come in yellow and clear (maybe some day in a good orange too!).

For the few bucks you spend on them they WILL protect the drving lights and if you choose, also add some color which helps with the visibility.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts