GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if you can purchase the Honda GL1800 Trunk Light Jumper Wires from somewhere other than electrical connection ? I have given up on ordering from them, called to order the jumper wires end of August and was told they were in-stock and would ship within a few days. Sent an email a few weeks later inquiring about the order and got a reply saying they had been out of stamps and would mail the following day. Two phone calls and two more emails over the next few weeks and still have not received anything nor has my card been charged. Maybe it's too much of a hassle for them for just a $6.95 order ??

I'd make them myself but cannot find the correct connectors locally.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I've made a number of plug and play harnesses for my bike. I ordered a connector kit from Vintage Connections, they have just about any connector found on any motorcycle.

Here's the link: http://vintageconnections.com/

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Anyone know if you can purchase the Honda GL1800 Trunk Light Jumper Wires from somewhere other than electrical connection ? I have given up on ordering from them, called to order the jumper wires end of August and was told they were in-stock and would ship within a few days. Sent an email a few weeks later inquiring about the order and got a reply saying they had been out of stamps and would mail the following day. Two phone calls and two more emails over the next few weeks and still have not received anything nor has my card been charged. Maybe it's too much of a hassle for them for just a $6.95 order ??

Go here they should have them,
http://cycleterminal.com/ or https://www.corsa-technic.com/

You will need the crimp contacts to insert and some Posi-Taps to tap into the existing wire on the other light module.

Easy, I did my own.

·
Registered
186 Posts

Cyclemax has them about midway down on page 3, in the lights section.

·
Registered
762 Posts
PM sent

·
Vendor
17,780 Posts

·
Registered
8,728 Posts

Doesn't sound like Lewis Preston's operation. He is really good about shipping his stuff. Somebody dropped the ball. He is on FB. Good luck.:smile2:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
762 Posts
Greg
Not that one, the jumpers to make all four trunk lights as tail & brake. Andy is sending me one he had.
Cal,

Sent out by U.S. Mail last week. Hopefully gets to you soon.

Andy

·
Registered
762 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ordered a Honda GL1800/F6B Bluetooth Aux - Bluetooth Aux on 9/29. Got a message on 10/2 that they were out of stock and it would be sent when they had them in again... Not the first time. Used to no response from emails. Great products though.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the jumpers from Andy today and installed them. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts