GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ed...Since you are close to Niehaus Honda maybe you can give me a little info. I know they are a Gerbing dealer and when I called all I could get was they had plenty of the jacket liners in stock. The last time you were in the shop did they have much of a size assortment? I'm thinking about riding up there Monday and pick up a jacket liner, gloves and thermostat. (Merry Christmas to me)
And by the time I write a check for this I'll be broke so maybe you can drop down and buy me lunch.
:eat1:
Jerry

BTW...........If it is still snowing all bets are off

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Jerry, Didn't I meet you last year at the Spring Appreciation Days? I would abvise you to call Niehaus tomorrow and have them hold what items you are interested in. The 5th and 6th are 20% off days, and with what you quoted, that discount could be more than lunch. Snowing here today, I don't know about Monday.

Ed Jenkins, Pawnee, Il
01, 100,000 miles

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Niehaus

I just checked their internet site and looks like everything is on sale except Gerbing Heated Clothing. Just my luck but I will call first thing in the morning and have them hold what I think is my size.
Thanks,

Jerry

I think we did meet briefly last year. Weather guessers are forecasting 55° for Monday

1 - 3 of 3 Posts