Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having trouble ordering form their updated site? Joy

·
Registered
56 Posts
All,

I think in some rare cases, your browser may be caching (storing) old pages on your computer for faster browsing rather than downloading and displaying the new pages that go by the same name from our website.

If you don't see the new pages, you can force your browser to load the new pages by clicking the 'refresh' button after it loads. We include browser commands to refresh the pages, but those commands don't work with certain ISP companies, so if you're having trouble, try to force a refresh or let me know and we'll see if we can figure it out.

Yellowwing is the only person that has indicated problems with the new website, so I'm currently thinking it's the ISP and not the site itself. WHo do you use, YW?

Anyone else?

Ed

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ed, bye the way. Very happy with the two edsets we purchased form you. Best I ever owned. Used on a flip face helmet. I did ad some wire wrap on the wires where the flip goes to protect them a little more. Finally figured out that dangel thing correctly. :D

GOOD JOB and good value

Howard C

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ed, I use AOL and IE.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
headsets or edsets?

I'm not familiar with edsets, is that a new headset? I have air/rider in front and chatterbox in the rear both do a very good job joy........
:biker: :biker: :biker: :biker:
:biker: :biker: :biker: :biker:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts