GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken part in any of the bike vacations provided by Edelweiss Tours? They do a lot all over the world and it looks good on pager. Wouldn't mine trying one of the Italian ones. I did notice they do not offer any Goldwings to ride. :?

·
Registered
133 Posts
kbach

Can't help you out with Edelweiss, but we did take a tour of the Alps with Beaches Motorcycle Adventures: beaches-mca.com
We rode in northern Italy and it was great. You might want to check them out. I believe they have a tour in Italy also.
If you have any questions let me know.

Big Sky Winger

·
Registered
153 Posts
kbach,
We have a friend right now who is in Germany/Austria I'm pretty sure w/that tour group. P.M. me so I have you on file and any specific questions you have and when he returns I'll be happy to give you some feedback.
Claudia
www.itchyhitch.com

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tour

Did the Alpine Adventure with them in 2005. Absolutely the greatest time. Would go back in a second. Everything is done for you. All you do is ride...The guides were the greatest, very knowledgeable and very handy. changing out a tire on a bike when everyone else was eating. Can't say enough good things about Edelweiss. The places we stayed were great, the food was great, The beer was fantastic.the riding was the best in the world.. Yeh go!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts