GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most time when the subject of customer service comes up its in a negative fashion but I wanted to say what a positive experience I just had with Ed Davis of EdSets.
I have one of his original designs Sonic N Vader purchased back in 2003 before the modular design. I just recently had the left speaker stop working and thought it was in the dongle.
As an excuse to go ride somewhere I made the 3 hour trip down to Warner Robins to Ed's place of business.
He not only found the problem and got the headset working even better than the original but did so at a more than fair price on equipment that was way out of warranty.
Thank You so very much.:thumbup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have always had great experiences with him. I have had a couple of problems that he took care of promptly at no charge shipping or otherwise and I'm not sure it wasn't something I did wrong. I wish everyone did business the way Edsets does. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I know what you mean about the positive experience in dealing with Ed. When I was deciding on the headsets I was going to purchase. I was undecided between the EdSets and J&M. The prompt and courteous email reply from Ed really sealed the deal for me.:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts