GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could one of you fine folks please post the website for edsets. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I know I had it, but "puff" its gone. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I got my sets in last night. Their great and far superior to the chatterbox ones I have that won't work on the on-board com sysy on the wing. Hand made and built well and best I used. Sterio sounded great too. Came with the lower cord too.

You can see their made with care.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
link was dead when I tried :(

·
Registered
168 Posts
The link, above, is correct. At least it's matches what I have, an works for me. You might also contact Ed directly, at [email protected]. May I also whole-heartedly endorse his products. Ed builds with care, and as a fellow Goldwing owner, knows what it takes to please. I have had numeruous other helmet mounted speaker / mic products and EdSets' are the best, IMO.

·
Registered
21,052 Posts
deepfeet said:
I got my sets in last night. Their great and far superior to the chatterbox ones I have that won't work on the on-board com sysy on the wing. Hand made and built well and best I used. Sterio sounded great too. Came with the lower cord too.

You can see their made with care.
wondering why your chatterbox headsets don't work on a Goldwing? My chatterbox headsets have been working on a Goldwing for 3 years trouble free. Comming soon wireless headsets sound like the ultimate setup,sure would be nice to get rid of those awkward cords.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,755 Posts
Add one more to the list of Ed Sets customers that are very happy with them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
And add yet another satisfied custom of EdSets. I installed a set in an HJC Symax helmet and am quite pleased. Good sound for what little speaker surface there is. Would reccommend highly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts