GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Through three bikes and at least 12 years of knowing a great person and a great business.

Getting some more improvements installed by Lewis Preston @ www.electricalconnection.com

Quality products from an outstanding business.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
WOW! looking at this picture I see many Goldwings in the back ground, I'd say that Lewis is pretty experienced with wings....
I've used Lewis before with a question, and he was indeed very helpful.........

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Lewis is very knowledgeable and has very good quality products. I have used one of his Trailer Relay Isolation Harnesses for many years with no issues.

I also remember Lewis's father John, he was a vendor at many motorcycle Rallies I attended throughout the years..

·
SuperModerator
3,347 Posts
Totally agree about Lewis. I've been to his shop just once many years ago, but he came through like a champ. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your new Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Lewis is certainly good people, knowledgeable, fair, shares his knowledge, and is a fellow biker! (Great Products and he stands behind them!)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Having not seen a negative word here, I'm agreeing with everyone.
EC and Sierra have been my go-to guys since my first Wing.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Having not seen a negative word here, I'm agreeing with everyone.
I had issues with 4 of his products (Power Plate, LED headlight bulbs, stumble enhancer, and gas cap tether)
I was satisfied with only one, the low beam headlight starting delay relay.
I addressed them all to Lewis and I got zero satisfaction.
I'm in Canada, and the power plate and LED bulbs I bought were from a from a Canadian retailer carrying his products.
For those Canadian bought products, Lewis told me to contact the seller, as it was their responsibility.
I did, and they told me to contact EC, it was his responsibility.
That turned into a brick wall with the dog chasing its tail.
The stumble enhancer, version 1 that I bought direct from EC, was poorly designed, and should have never been sold without proper engineering.

If you want details, PM me.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So Jerry, is that yellow the same yellow as the first 1800's or did you go off on your own? Very nice BTW.
Previous owner owned the bike for 6 months, went to a Spyder. Had it painted by Schroeder Honda - 2020 Camaro Lemon Drop yellow.

Definitely a different yellow from the Honda yellow.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who does the yellow bike belong to?
And @Retired60mech ( multiple quotes still kicking my tush)

This be mine baby 😍

And in the process of really making it mine... 😁

Lewis added the parking brake interlock as I had stopped on the way there to clean my helmet shield. Lightly put the brake on due to slight slope, realized 20 miles down the road it was still on 😱.

Added the fog light/hi beam interlock overide (original reason for going),

AND - added these great trunk running/turn/brake lights... 👍🏼👍🏼

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
@ssncob man that Yellow is WOW! I may go to that paint color next time!

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts