GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over a year ago, I installed EC Single Shooter LED Cowl lights on my '12 wing. They were ION (amber) colored. The are very bright and make me very visible to the cataract stricken down here in God's waiting room :shock:. Some time ago, a fellow rider pointed out that the lights seemed to be slightly different colors. I cleaned the lights and it seems there is a small hole in the amber colored plastic in the lens. I sent EC an email yesterday asking if I could purchase just the plastic for the lens. This morning first thing I got an email stating that they are in the mail with no request for payment. I'm not looking forward to taking the lights out to replace the plastic, but i could not ask for better customer service more than 1 year after the sale. Kudos to EC for standing behind their products and prompt customer service.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Great outfit. They called me back once to tell me that I may have ordered the wrong harness for one of their high intensity strobes. Changed the order and got the parts in 2 days. :thumbup:

gramps

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
Yes he is! And he has good people working for him. :thumbup:
Surround yourself with a great staff, have great products at a fair price and you will be a success. :thumbup:
Kudo's to Lewis and his staff.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Good folks up there. Glad to have them in our particular camp. I love my EC products.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
ec ion

Over a year ago, I installed EC Single Shooter LED Cowl lights on my '12 wing. They were ION (amber) colored. The are very bright and make me very visible to the cataract stricken down here in God's waiting room :shock:. Some time ago, a fellow rider pointed out that the lights seemed to be slightly different colors. I cleaned the lights and it seems there is a small hole in the amber colored plastic in the lens. I sent EC an email yesterday asking if I could purchase just the plastic for the lens. This morning first thing I got an email stating that they are in the mail with no request for payment. I'm not looking forward to taking the lights out to replace the plastic, but i could not ask for better customer service more than 1 year after the sale. Kudos to EC for standing behind their products and prompt customer service.
speaking of these ion lights, I've been out here for a week, from TX to Montana now, I have had everyone,bikers and cars comment, they are stupid bright, blinding in the daytime, had a guy in Montana see me in his truck, saw me at gas station, said he couldn't believe how bright they were. Too bright for night, against traffic though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts