GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been meaning to post this for awhile, and am not sure if it has been covered . . .

A lot of us hang some pretty expensive electronic devices off our bikes that need protecting when the rains let go. I've discovered a cheap, effective covering that works great.

They are Saran QuickCovers. The variety pack costs about three dollars. They look like different sized shower caps. I've had no problem installing them underway and they really do the job. I've painfully learned that the Valentine 1 and the XM radio are water adverse! Check it out.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just borrow a couple of my grandpa's depends, ( an unused one) the tape can be sealed and released several times before it's shot. Get the jumbo lard butt ones ( about 3 axe handles wide ) and you can cover your seat and electronics area while you are shopping in Costco.

Even has a certain amount of security built in, I mean would you touch someone else's depends? :shock:

·
Registered
615 Posts
I use them and they work well. Thanks Joy

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
I use them and they work well. Thanks Joy
Me, too. Now I think I'll try them on the bike.....:lol:....

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
whats wrong with useing the depends. if you sit on them they will act as a cushion to give you that $ 1000 aftermarket seat feeling

besides keeping things dry

loren

·
Registered
615 Posts
Well, I guess I should have clarified that...... I will try the depends and let you know how they work too. :D Joy

·
Registered
364 Posts
:D Javern...I love your sense of humor :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts