GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been seeking darksider cookies now for two years and have heard numerous mentions of them, but so far, even though I have planned a trip to Wisconsin, allegedly the source of said cookies, I have not been able to acquire an accurate address of their location. Perhaps one of you fortunate enough to have gotten their hands[mouths] on one of the fabulous darksider cookies, will enlighten me to the fountainhead of these fabulous delights.
Andy:joke:

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I think he can be found at:
Waupun Correctional Institution
200 S. Madison St
Waupun, Wisconsin

however, I don't know his cell number:lol:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Cell phone # 555-867-5309 ask for Jenny.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Did someone mention Darksider cookies?

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Settle down;).... I just walked in door from trip.Next weekend is going to be tough though as I have family reunion and house full of people starting thursday. but I will contact you Sunday and you will get your cookies .:thumbup: Must sleep now! Travelinlite that's my old Adresse :lol: bu stuff still will get forwarded.:cool:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Darksiders Cookies???

Andy, there were somewhere around 32 dozen Darksider cookies in Summersville WV last fall, you mean you didn't get any???? :shrug: :shrug:

WOW, they were hard to miss, well I ate at lease four dozen myself, maybe that's way by the time you got over to them they were all gone???
:oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Settle down;).... I just walked in door from trip.Next weekend is going to be tough though as I have family reunion and house full of people starting thursday. but I will contact you Sunday and you will get your cookies .:thumbup: That sounds like the old excuse # 14 to me!!! Must sleep now! Travelinlite that's my old Adresse :lol: bu stuff still will get forwarded.:cool:
Some people will say anything to get out of handing out cookies... :shrug: :shrug:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
They're worth the wait, Andy. Call ahead and you can request your favorite cookie.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Andy, there is no way anyone can eat just one.:eat2: It just can't be done. The DARKSIDER COOKIE QUEEN is the holder of the GOLDEN SPATULA. :1st:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
elusive cookies

Thanks for the cell phone number, but I still dont have an address, wonder what the response from the locals in Marshfield Wi will be when I inquire about Rail32 and darksider cookies and where they can be found??

Hi Cardinal, I saw people eating cookies at the WVa Darksider ride in, but thought it was an inside thing and so did not want to crash the party. Now I have to ride all the way from So Illinois to Wisconsin on the outside chance that I can find his house. Maybe if I can get a blown up picture of his avatar, you know with the cow and all, surely local folks will know where he lives.
Andy:nojoke:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Well Andy its worth the wait. I myself have eaten many dozens of these Darkside cookies and I can honestly say haven't had a bad one yet. One time they were shipped to me now that there was a great surprise. So patience my friend you will receive the best cookies on this forum :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
PM sent in a few seconds Andy:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Andy where are you ?? Pm sent 2 days ago .Maybe I will come down and find you in the next few days

1 - 13 of 13 Posts