GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I got back from my ride today (obligatory motorcycle content), I found this...

Emergency Landing

W

·
0 Posts
This was posted here before.

We all hashed out how they made this..........computors of course.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John in YVR said:
[quote="Boat Driver":1k1h5mkd]. . . . (obligatory motorcycle content). . . .
Many of us miss the Off-topic board.[/quote:1k1h5mkd]

Actually, I miss the humorous parts of the OTB, not the political, bashing part. Top and WiWinger and several others often provided that laugh that would help brighten my day and I always checked to see what new stuff I would find.

It was a world unto itself, and there are certain parts I am glad are gone. This entire site is like talking with your friends about "stuff". Or at least that's what I feel when I come here (even though I haven't met a soul from here yet). There are things I run across that I think are funny or interesting that I like to share with you all. I kinda miss that forum to do that without bothering the general board.

I come here sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, just to see what's new and what the "regulars" are up to. It's kinda like a bunch of friends you sit around shooting the flip with. And yes, I still ride a bunch! (almost 18K last year)

I have learned a ton of stuff here and would have been so lost if it weren't for the advice, knowledge and tips I have read about here. I have had motorcycles all of my life, since I was 14 years old, and have done more wrenching on the wing than I would have ever attempted without this site.

I for one, think this is one unique site and my hat is off to Hal and Lamont for allowing thousands of people from across the world a place to do this.

Keep on smiling and Ride Safe!

W

·
0 Posts
Boat Driver said:
[quote="John in YVR":39ad4ev7][quote="Boat Driver":39ad4ev7]. . . . (obligatory motorcycle content). . . .
Many of us miss the Off-topic board.[/quote:39ad4ev7]

Actually, I miss the humorous parts of the OTB, not the political, bashing part. Top and WiWinger and several others often provided that laugh that would help brighten my day and I always checked to see what new stuff I would find.

It was a world unto itself, and there are certain parts I am glad are gone. This entire site is like talking with your friends about "stuff". Or at least that's what I feel when I come here (even though I haven't met a soul from here yet). There are things I run across that I think are funny or interesting that I like to share with you all. I kinda miss that forum to do that without bothering the general board.

I come here sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, just to see what's new and what the "regulars" are up to. It's kinda like a bunch of friends you sit around shooting the flip with. And yes, I still ride a bunch! (almost 18K last year)

I have learned a ton of stuff here and would have been so lost if it weren't for the advice, knowledge and tips I have read about here. I have had motorcycles all of my life, since I was 14 years old, and have done more wrenching on the wing than I would have ever attempted without this site.

I for one, think this is one unique site and my hat is off to Hal and Lamont for allowing thousands of people from across the world a place to do this.

Keep on smiling and Ride Safe![/quote:39ad4ev7]

Boat Driver......Well said

·
Registered
399 Posts
Boat Driver. Great post. Thats the first time I saw it so I'm glad you posted it. I'm like you, this site is awesome and so are most of the people here. 8) Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Very funny :D Think I was behind the same little lady all the way to work this morning :shock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts