GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Pace American "cargo sport" enclosed trailer. Its 6x12.5, white in color with the double rear doors (not the ramp) and it has the side door as well. Has 3/8 side wall boards not cheap luan. This trailer is in near new condition with no fade and no dents. One small crack in the top nose piece but its been sealed and dont leak. Rubber torsion axle and it has a diamond plate front stone guard and a diamond plate front storage box. Right now there is a Goldwing tiedown system installed in the trailer. Looking for $2450.00 or reasonable offer. I will get some pics soon

·
Registered
279 Posts
If I Were in the market, I'd be buying this trailer. I think it's very fairly priced. For those that know anything about this trailer, they'll realize that. Try to buy the same trailer any place cheaper. It looks very nice.

·
Registered
162 Posts
What size tires are on the trailer?

How do you load and unload the Goldwing?

thanks

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What size tires are on the trailer?

How do you load and unload the Goldwing?

thanks
The tires are 205/75-15 and when I was loading and unloading I barrowed a folding ramp from a riding buddy and was going to buy a ramp like it but sold my wing so I don't need the trailer or a ramp. I had the bike in there several times and there is lots of room left in the front for extra stuff.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I Were in the market, I'd be buying this trailer. I think it's very fairly priced. For those that know anything about this trailer, they'll realize that. Try to buy the same trailer any place cheaper. It looks very nice.
Thank you! Your right I looked for over a year before I found this one and looked at alot of junk for 1800 to 2000 dollars. This trailer was used as a HVAC trailer untill the guy closed his business and moved. Its nice for the age of it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price reduction to $2250.00 or reasonable offer. Also now have pics of the inside showing the bike tiedown system plus there is now a loading ramp included. This ramp is wide enough to walk the bike up so you dont fall over and it will support the Goldwing with you on it, we loaded one yesterday to make sure.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.