GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Not to critique your group riding style but.....why is the trike riding with their 4-ways on? And do you guys ever move over to the right?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
The trike probably has LED marker lights that are synch-ed with the camera such that they look like they're flashing.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I wish we can ride now....... We have a foot of snow on the ground now as we speak..................Enjoy!

Ronnie

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Freddy B, thank you so much for bringing us along on your ride with friends. More please!!!
Maybe play with your camera a little bit. 30fps, 60fps, or if possible 120fps. It blurred significantly during your panning of the parked bikes. It’s also part of the cycling led lights on the bikes and road sign. Beautiful ride!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Good words Freddy, and a nice virtual ride. Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to critique your group riding style but.....why is the trike riding with their 4-ways on? And do you guys ever move over to the right?
In the case of that guy with the flashing lights, I didn't understand why he did that as well. Remember, I was just out with a group of folks I didn't know. I only knew about six other riders and passengers. Yes, they did move over and did not stay in the left lane all the time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Freddy B, thank you so much for bringing us along on your ride with friends. More please!!!
Maybe play with your camera a little bit. 30fps, 60fps, or if possible 120fps. It blurred significantly during your panning of the parked bikes. It’s also part of the cycling led lights on the bikes and road sign. Beautiful ride!!!!!!
Thanks!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Thanks for sharing your ride with us.I wish I was there with ya
I am just up north here in the snow,why do I don't know that either
Anyway keep them coming

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts