GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Wing about a month and a half ago and it had Ergo II highway pegs on it (I think). Being short, I can't reach them so I took them off.

They have a little light rust in-between the rubber pads, a little bubbling of the chrome on the bottom and a very little scraping. They are physically sound, however. If anyone wants them you can have them for free, just ask that you reimburse me actual shipping cost after you receive them.

I'd hate to throw them on a shelf or throw them away when someone could get some use out of them.

If interested just shoot me a pm.

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
i bought a wing about a month and a half ago and it had ergo ii highway pegs on it (i think). Being short, i can't reach them so i took them off.

They have a little light rust in-between the rubber pads, a little bubbling of the chrome on the bottom and a very little scraping. They are physically sound, however. If anyone wants them you can have them for free, just ask that you reimburse me actual shipping cost after you receive them.

I'd hate to throw them on a shelf or throw them away when someone could get some use out of them.

If interested just shoot me a pm.
wish i could have seen yesterday was just there largo

Reactions: Tom Sizemore

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
@Tom Sizemore That's really nice of you! By the way, did you find some other pegs to replace them with? If I recall correctly on my 2012 GL1832 I used the Kurry Ergo III they were adjustable and fit my short legs just FYI. On my GL1833 I went with the Rivco Aero but not work for me had to go with the Goldstrike and found a perfect fit! Ride Safe and enjoy your new Wing!

Reactions: Tom Sizemore

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Tom Sizemore That's really nice of you! By the way, did you find some other pegs to replace them with? If I recall correctly on my 2012 GL1832 I used the Kurry Ergo III they were adjustable and fit my short legs just FYI. On my GL1833 I went with the Rivco Aero but not work for me had to go with the Goldstrike and found a perfect fit! Ride Safe and enjoy your new Wing!
Thanks for the tip. I was looking at the ****-o-pegs, but I'll check out the Ergo III's too.

I guess I'm a believer in the saying that "it's an ill wind that blows nobody any good." If I can't use them, I'd rather pass them on to someone who can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts