Funny guy at the bottom...his apes shrunk just before the pic was shot :eek:4:

What happened to Push Mountain pics?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Take a good look at the middle photo, how did the engine guard get ahead of where it should be??

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I think it's where it should be. Look at the one on the left, it sweeps forward about as much as the right one. Optical dillusion? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
My wing does too but I'm think'n this dude was ham'n it up for the camera and went too far, that and wrong body position got him a road rash souvenir.

There was a pic floating around on the interweb of him continuing to slide through the curve.

OUCH!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Did ya notice in the second picture that he has the front wheel locked up. Because of the bikes position in relation to the camera you don't see any black skid marks, but you can see the tire is not spinning like the back.:22yikes:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Yeah and in the third it's spinning again from where he let go to fall off.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I saw this guy Sunday on my way to ES.

www.ridepics.net

Smile when you go by!

:p
Hey Laura. His name is Joe. He sets up over there from time to time. He likes to ride his BMW around when he isn't carrying camera equipment and chairs! :lol:

·
Registered
664 Posts
In the third photo, it looks like he drags his boots (the bottom) quiet a lot also! :joke:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Bet he's proud!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,406 Posts
The photographer did real good getting that series of pix, no matter what the rider was doin'

:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts