GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m thinking about taking a tour of Central Europe next year. After doing some reading it seems like the best know tour companies are Beaches & Edelweiss. Has anyone gone with either of these and do you have any suggestions? What were the pros / cons if any?

·
Registered
155 Posts
re europe tours

Hi we are a club in the UK called elite-wings see www.elite-wings.co.uk and we have a mass of experience re touring europe, we have just done cz prauge poland and we have a member in portugal right now vetting for a ride next year. If you let us know what you are thinking of we could maybe help you.

If you can help me I am looking for a new 07 Burnt orange with air bag first i would like a close up picture "got the one in the crate!

also check out our new forum worlwidewingers there is a link from
elite-wings page. Hope you make Europe its great biking lots of bends, curves and twisties!!!

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Derek,
How about Scotland?
A while back I had lunch with a VP from my old company. He described a tour group that would meet you at the airport in Edinburgh with a line of Triumphs and a lorry. They'd take the luggage to your lodging and lead the group on a ride each day; some nights you stay in old manors, some in hotels. Good Scotch and beef, that sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
link

Derek
That worlwidewingers link doesn;t work. At least not for me.
You Elite-wings site is nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts