GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone riding one of these????

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am a dealer for these in Atlanta and My wife and I both enjoy riding one. She rides a 2006 and I ride a 2001. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Test road one today, neat set-up, zero effort steering was just that, the trike dealer advertised it as a proformance trike and I believe that is a fair statement.

Some things I like, some I didn't,
I don't think you could add chrome rotor covers or a ring of fire, the pivot covers don't look like they could be replaced with chrome ones, the trunk was a little small ( but we pull a trailer, so that's not a biggie), no trailer hitch set-up ( but fabrcation for one shouldn't be too hard).

Likes: Easy steering, smooth through the corners, looks sweet, I like the way the drivers peg appear intergrated into the floorboards, front end, what can you say, that's awsome!!!!!

Wante to ride a CSC to compare before I leap......

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is a ring of fire available. There is picture on the web site. There is an available trailer hitch also. Eurowing also makes their own trailer that matches the conversion.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Slug

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw in another post you will be interested in a trike soon. My offer is open to letting you ride a Eurowing as well. I am in the Atlanta area. If you are interested give a call at 770-631-3525. I am a dealer for this product and I agree with all the info you are getting. Ride all that you have the chance to ride before making a decision. On occasion I am in the Jacksboro, Tenn. area. I own some property there. Next time I am up that way I can let you know. This may be closer if you are interested.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Slug

Thanks for the offer, I did get to ride a Euro Trike, very nice ride.....

I handles very quick, zero effort is correct in discribing the steering....

I going to ride as many as I can and make my decision on that....I'm having Trike overload :lol: :lol: and that's a good thing.

G

·
Post a Link

So the rest of us can see what's being discussed here. Thinking ahead to when I'll need to be "Helped Out" and maybe a trike is the way, so always interested in what's out there....

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Pics or web address please. I cannot seem to find any with my limited search abilites. :?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts