GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, isn't there an event coming up in Blairsville soon?? Something like the wingfling or wingsing, maybe a wingbling??? It seems I read something somewhere for the Wings here local with vendors and all. Where is the best source of info for these events??

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
There will likely be a "Highlands Festival" as well in the spring. We went there a year or two ago. It's pretty entertaining. Not a Goldwing event.....but, you can ride your Wing to it!!

http://www.blairsvillescottishfestival.org/

·
Registered
7,425 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
We may do that Bill. Might be a good place to catch up with you and Mirtes again. I'm sure you're going with the Mini right?

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
We may do that Bill. Might be a good place to catch up with you and Mirtes again. I'm sure you're going with the Mini right?
Not sure yet; we're supposed to go on an overlanding trip for 10 days the week before. If we're not too tuckered-out you know...

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Understand.......let us know if you guys decide to go. Or, maybe some othere Mini ride in the area where we may can meet up for lunch or sumum.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Understand.......let us know if you guys decide to go. Or, maybe some othere Mini ride in the area where we may can meet up for lunch or sumum.
Why don't you come camping this weekend; we'll be with some locals and bunch of Land Rover dudes (and dudettes) from the TN Rovers. We'll be in the area behind Amicalola Falls toward Camp Merrill.
You have a 4wd...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts