·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever seen a Goldwing like this?

·
Registered
19,314 Posts
No, and neither have you unless you were in Europe. They are tow bikes to get thru traffic

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think these are in Singapore.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I wonder if the modifications void the warranty? How about "cracked frames" because of the load? Inquiring minds would like to know.

·
Registered
484 Posts
It's a Sweden company that originated it. Comapny name is Coming Through. They modify the GL1800 and sell it to towing companies. NOT available in USA for some reason. Too many lawyers no doubt.

http://www.comingthrough.se/index.php

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Wonder if they have problems witht he latch on the left saddlebag? :lol:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
tooltator said:
I wonder if the modifications void the warranty? How about "cracked frames" because of the load? Inquiring minds would like to know.
I figger if they have enough money to do that to the bike, they probably dont worry about any warranty that originally came with it.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Looks like it would've fit right into the movie "Farenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. Of course, it wasn't invented then, but still reminds me of themovie every time I see it. :lol:

·
Registered
855 Posts
....anybody take notice of the 'typical" goldwing whine?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Singapore, I haven't seen many men from Sinapore tall enought to ride a goldwing.

They also make them with fire fighting equipment on them,

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Shouldn't cause and frame cracks as they are just bolted to the saddlebag subframe like my trailer hitch <G>!

tooltator said:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
whaning said:
Singapore, I haven't seen many men from Sinapore tall enought to ride a goldwing.

They also make them with fire fighting equipment on them,

Could you provide some info on the FF equiped bike?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts