GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,216 Posts
No, and neither have you unless you were in Europe. They are tow bikes to get thru traffic

·
Registered
159 Posts
I wonder if the modifications void the warranty? How about "cracked frames" because of the load? Inquiring minds would like to know.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Wonder if they have problems witht he latch on the left saddlebag? :lol:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
tooltator said:
I wonder if the modifications void the warranty? How about "cracked frames" because of the load? Inquiring minds would like to know.
I figger if they have enough money to do that to the bike, they probably dont worry about any warranty that originally came with it.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Looks like it would've fit right into the movie "Farenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. Of course, it wasn't invented then, but still reminds me of themovie every time I see it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Shouldn't cause and frame cracks as they are just bolted to the saddlebag subframe like my trailer hitch <G>!

tooltator said:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
whaning said:
Singapore, I haven't seen many men from Sinapore tall enought to ride a goldwing.

They also make them with fire fighting equipment on them,

Could you provide some info on the FF equiped bike?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.