GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , I've posted on the main board but not here. Wanted to say hi and that my wife and i really want to meet you guys at one of the lunches soon most likely the one in Lake Wales as its close to us. Hope we're not to young to hang with you guys :joke: , but from the stuff i've read on here we may have a hard time keeping up with ya'll :lol: .
Next weekend we're going to try to make it down to Evergales City for the seafood festival and was wondering if anyone was going too. If so maybe we can meet up I'll buy first round :thumbup:. Mike

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Hi guys , I've posted on the main board but not here. Wanted to say hi and that my wife and i really want to meet you guys at one of the lunches soon most likely the one in Lake Wales as its close to us. Hope we're not to young to hang with you guys :joke: , but from the stuff I've read on here we may have a hard time keeping up with y'all :lol: .
Welcome to the asylum, Mike.

If any of the "older" guys (or GAL) give you a hard time, just remember..., they only get out of the home once in a while, so it's best to just humor them. And dont worry about being younger..., a couple of the guys bring their 20-something grandkids with them. :lol::lol:

By the way, about 25 or 30 of us are heading to Coney Island in Brooksville this weekend if you're around.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks , sorry we can not make it to lunch Sat. would love to, but going to the MIL's house in Branford tomorrow as soon as the rain stops. going the back roads thru Brooksville on the way up. most of you guys sound like me , I'll grow up the day they put me 6 ft. under :lol:.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts