GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some low life, in an attempt to defraud hard working people, set up this crappy website. I sent my form in, but none of the information is accurate. In fact, my potty mouth got the best of me and I feel much better now. If you would like to have some fun with this person as I did, here is the link:

http://203.199.92.129/paypal/verify/

This is a scam. Give no real information. Make everything up. Use this credit card: 4567 7890 0123 4567 That card number is a fake and not valid, but will trigger a proper response on his site.

Did a little research and found out this person is in India. Amazing what the internet will tell you!

Maybe, just maybe, this will give the guy a clue. I have forwarded it to paypal as well. Losers.....

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Lewis,

Sent, My new Name is "Hoss Around"

More freaking scammers on Ebay, than ever before. I quit turning them in to Ebay, as it was taking alot of my time and EBAY refuses to give me a 10% break on listing fees...LOL
Bulldog

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Indiana Jones from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, D.C. sent in some info. First local bank of India, and mom's maiden name was bin Laden, from baghdad. :lol: :flg:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
this is a little embarrassing:

I sent mine in as Haywood jablowme, ya think the dork will get it :D :D :D

I live at 31198 Hotstuff rd
Horney, DC

hope the jerk, dies in the Gangies river

·
Registered
10 Posts
Scam

Wahl, ah can't really repeat the name ah used, but those of ya what wuz in the military kin likely guess..........

____ U Charlie............

Hope it does him a lotta good! :wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Scams......

Bulldawg -

Bingo!

:lol:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
My bank is the East Bank of the Mississippi
I used an email address for replies to the FBI
and my new name is J Edgar Heaver

Think it will fly?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got the HTTP 404 - File not found error, so maybe the guy took the hint and pulled the site? Nah ... just the address probably ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts