GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone set up a good EXCEL program for keeping a service history on thier bike that wouldn't mind sharing? I can use EXCEL but I'm not too good at setting it up and I hate to re-invent the wheel. I would rather tap into the vast knowledge of the members. I downloaded the MyRide program, but did not find it overly adequate. Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Roy

·
Registered
810 Posts
What do you want

If you would like to pm me, or email me, I'll gladly create what you need and can send back and/for samples until we get what you want? Just let me know your criteria.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Roy, I have a very small one I set up just to track what I have done to the bike, the milage, date, by whom, etc. Shoot me a message if you would like a copy...

Mike

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Roy, certainly an Excel setup would be great to have and you could customize it to show and record what you want, but American Honda has already provided a method for maintenance record keeping here -
https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp ... home%2Easp

I use it and like it. Not only can you record what you did, but the vehicle's maintenance schedule and vehicle recall information is right there as well, linked to your vehicle's VIN. Best of all it is free (don't have to belong to a club) if you own any kind of Honda vehicle. Try it, you might like it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Click on the "www" button at the bottom of any of my posts to access the GL1800 Calendar which includes a download link for my Excel Gas Log / Calculator. This could be expanded to include a maintenance log just by adding another sheet to the workbook.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike, Mike, Mike and Tom,
Thanks for the replies. I will try a couple and see what works best. Thanks again.
Roy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts