GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to J & M for excellent customer service.

Back in January when I bought my Wing I bought lots of aftermarket accessories from the dealer. Among the items I bought was a J & M headset which was installed in my helmet by one of counter parts salesmen while I signed the purchase documents.

Speaker wires in the upper harness broke recently so I bought a replacement. A week after I bought my replacement I read a thread here in the website advising that J & M would replace a failed harness. I called J & M and was advised to ship it to them along with proof of purchase. Well, when I looked through my records I discovered that the dealership had listed all the aftermarket items installed by the service department on my receipt but not the J & M headset installed by the parts counter. I wrote a brief letter and explained that I had bought the headset on January 17th with the Wing but couldn't prove it.

I received the free replacement in the mail from J & M today. Good customer service should be recognized.

I hope I'm not violating a website policy by praising J & M.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Always good to hear of a company that stands behind their product.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts