GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got a call from the dealer saying my wing would be here on the 10th of dec. if i had known it was going to take this long to get a bike i wouldn't have sold my roadstar back in september. i guess if i had asked for any other color i would be riding now but i wanted a white one. oh well the riding season here in charleston is long and i'll be riding soon. this will be my first wing and i'm looking forward to some nice roadtrips.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well Bleaves if you've got your heart set on white, you'll be happy you waited. If you don't get the color you want and it's important to you, you would regret it for a long time.

Soon you'll be riding that sucker with a grin so wide it will squint your eyes tight enough you won't even be able to see the white.

Congrats
:rat: Bake

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good news!! I can see why you're excited. We ordered our 2004 which was to be delivered a week ago, but it didn't arrive at the dealership. Dealership said Honda put a stop on delivers and won't explain why. If your delivery is set for 10 Dec, them maybe mine will also be soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts