GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a sale on extended warrantee. already looked at Honda Direct. any suggestions. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
218 Posts
I don't know of a better place to get the extended warranty than Honda Direct Line - especially now with it being on sale for $379!!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jim,

I have never seen this low of a price since I started dealing with the GL 1800.

I can't imagine a lower price anywhere.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
After the price was posted for the extended warranty I went to my dealer and inquired about the cost they were offering ? $609.00...............
I would definatley say that Hals price will not be beat.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
my selling dealer--lets refer to him as liar--told me that his dealer cost on the warranty was $ 650, so the $700 price plus tax was not going to be able to be beat.

if your keeping yours a long time or not, 379 is a bargain. it would help a lot on resale also.

loren

·
Registered
385 Posts
Read all of the print. I tried to order at the $379 price and was told that was only with a purchase of a CD or CB. The price is still $459 without the additional purchase.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Read all the posts

Actually, if you read all the messages you will find that HAL updated the sale today so that one can get the extended warranty without purcahsed a CD, CB, etc. Sale price is if ordered on-line. Check HALs post.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I hope this is honored, as I told them to go ahead and order it at the $459 price when I was told it was only on sale with the purchase of a CB or CD.

·
Registered
218 Posts
From what I read the price is $379 if ordered online.

At first, you had to also purchase the CB or CD Player, however, Hal clarified the sale requirements and no other purchase is required. But, you need to order online and put the magic words "March Sale" and your VIN number in the comments section.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I DID order it online, with "March Sale" in the comments. Was told via E-mail that it was only at that price with qualifying purchase. Said OK to that, and go ahead with the $459 price. Then later in the day saw that Hal had changed his post. Knowing that he is a standup kinda guy, I figure I'll get the sale price he quotes now of $379

1 - 13 of 13 Posts