GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the extended warranty during HDL's sale and am wondering if I get any paper work from HDL (reciept or otherwise)?
Also how long does it take to get the paperwork from Honda?
Thanks for the sale Hal!!! 8) 8)

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Turk, we had purchased ours during the Thanksgiving Day sale and it was right at four weeks when it arrived.
Not to worry you'll have it soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought mine on Thanksgiving day, and the paperwork came through right away from HDL with another item I purchased at the same time. The paperwork from Honda was postmarked on December 24, 2003, so, about a month. You should be getting your paperwork soon, but if you are concerned, I'm sure the people at HDL will be happy to update you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Last week Deb from HDL call me to get my bikes vin and other info.
She said I should hear from Honda in 45 days or less.
I won't need the warrenty for awhile it will be - 0 tonight :eek:4:
Glad to be leaving for cruise tomarrow.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Turk,

There aint no ryme nor reason with that extended paperwork. It just shows up and bang you are once again a happy camper.

Lots of folks push Hal about the warranty not being in hand.

All I can say is that HDL initiates the paperwork and the final deal comes from Honda.

I know that it is discerning, that you sent someone, somewhere your hard earned money, and have no idea where it is.

I have been dealing with HDL a long time. I know Hal and Chris personally, and they are as honest as anyone that I know.

Patience Grasshopper!

Bulldog

·
Registered
307 Posts
Paperwork?

I bought 2 Honda bikes in 2003 and purchased the extended warranty from the dealer for each one, but as far as I know I never got any paperwork :? about it other than the usual big pile of paper you get when you pick up the bike. What is the paperwork and where does it come from? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts