GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to get an extended warranty? My regular warranty expires in March? What is the going price?ue

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Directlineparts.com $800.00 Parts club $599.99 wait for one of their sales.
I've been waiting since last September. I joined their "Parts Club" hoping that Thanksgiving, Christmas or the New Year might bring joy (a sale) . . . So far NFG . . . I even called them and was told that the days of $499 48 Month Extended Warranties are gone.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I've been waiting since last September. I joined their "Parts Club" hoping that Thanksgiving, Christmas or the New Year might bring joy (a sale) . . . So far NFG . . . I even called them and was told that the days of $499 48 Month Extended Warranties are gone.
You still should be able on the next sale to save 10% off the parts club price. I agree prices are going up.

·
Banned
2,608 Posts
I got mine at $499 a few weeks back (I think in November, but don't remember for sure) from DLP. Had to call, and ended up speaking to the owner. The price he gave me on the phone was cheaper than what was on the web site. YMMMV

·
Registered
265 Posts
I decided to go ahead and buy mine at the dealer where I'm going to have my warranty work done.
I paid the full $800 but I figured it was worth it.
I will shop for the best price for accessories though. So far I've saved enough on those to pay the difference on the warranty.

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
I decided to go ahead and buy mine at the dealer where I'm going to have my warranty work done.
I paid the full $800 but I figured it was worth it.
I will shop for the best price for accessories though. So far I've saved enough on those to pay the difference on the warranty.
Don't want to divert this thread but, I guess I am! Gotta ask, just what warranty coverage do you think you have on the bike part since you have a trike????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts