GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the extended warrenty cover the GPS system on a 2007 wing. I am thinking about buy the warrenty but can not find what is or is not covered. Will any Honda dealer exept the warrenty or do you have to have the work done at the dealer who sold you the honda warrenty.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Does the extended warrenty cover the GPS system on a 2007 wing. I am thinking about buy the warrenty but can not find what is or is not covered. Will any Honda dealer exept the warrenty or do you have to have the work done at the dealer who sold you the honda warrenty.
Electronics only covered for 1 year.

·
Registered
19,989 Posts
Electronics only covered for 1 year.
One Year? Has something changed with the later models that I don't know about?

If something has changed recently, someone can correct me, but, except for consumable items, everything on the bike is covered for the full three years of the original warranty. As far as the extended warranty goes, the only thing not covered is the audio system.

The only electronics that are covered for only one year are accessories that are NOT purchased when the bike is new.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
:agree: What LarryM said!

Shadow1

Hal

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
1. As far as I can determine, yes, only the audio system is not covered by extended warranty.
2. The warranty is valid @ any authorized dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts