GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here s my answer to those times you want to take a little extra with you but don't want to pull the trailer. It is completely waterproof and wipes off easily.
I added a GIVI 55 litre top case to a RIVCO hitch luggage rack. The givi has a light kit in it so it has tail, brake and turn lights that I wired to the trailer light connector I used a GIVI universal mounting base for their top case so that with the push of a button it can be unlatched and carried into the hotel room.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Here s my answer to those times you want to take a little extra with you but don't want to pull the trailer. It is completely waterproof and wipes off easily.
I added a GIVI 55 litre top case to a RIVCO hitch luggage rack. The givi has a light kit in it so it has tail, brake and turn lights that I wired to the trailer light connector I used a GIVI universal mounting base for their top case so that with the push of a button it can be unlatched and carried into the hotel room.

Man, that is WAY KOOL!!!

·
Registered
19,262 Posts
RIVCO with PAK IT RAK for 1-3 day adventures
Big Dig Trailer for 4+ days

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
very cool...especially the lights. ive been two up on a 4 day trip using only the wing and a bag, which we barely used. this would be great for a 1-2 weeker, two up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts