GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have been looking at trike kits the last few days ,and it seems one of the company's had them on sale right now.I just can't remember which one.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
California side car was "giving" them away on their new kits until supplies ran out that was back in April

·
Registered
522 Posts
Check with the mfgr. of your kit, most kits now come with them as an option.

OR Check with Zook on Trike Talk.... Below,

We are a long time authorized dealer/installer for Roadsmith, Champion, Hannigan, Frankenstein and Voyager Trike conversions and a wide variety of Rake Kits. We offer some nice member discounts on these to all TrikeTalk.com members. All but the Hannigan kit can be self-installed. We ship all over the USA and world wide on these kits and the rake kits as well. If you or someone you know wants to convert your bike or add a rake kit to your trike or bagger, please PM me here or email us at [email protected] for a quote. We appreciate your business!

If you are seriously seeking to purchase a trike kit or rake kit and need immediate assistance, please call or text me (preferred) at (334)648-0157.

Thanks,
Zook & Marge

Just FYI info.....

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Hummingbird , just what I was about to post.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Yep he just recently bought a trike! He just got back to riding after some serious health issues. We ride together often; well used to until his health problems. And I've been unable to meet up to ride lately cause I've been too busy. The avatar pic was his 05 that he sold a few yrs ago when he went back to a Harley. He now has a silver 05 trike.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Yep he just recently bought a trike! He just got back to riding after some serious health issues. We ride together often; well used to until his health problems. And I've been unable to meet up to ride lately cause I've been too busy. The avatar pic was his 05 that he sold a few yrs ago when he went back to a Harley. He now has a silver 05 trike.
Did he fall ill again ? not on the board, no response to PM's ? Just curious why he would ask for something and then dissappear.

·
Registered
206 Posts
just call me I am interested 9013612289
Ii tv

I bought a ez-steer when I triked my 2007. Came damaged like it was dropped and screwed up the threads on the stem and it was slightly out of round at the stem. Factory would not do anything about it. Claimed that I did the damage. Found a machine shop who straightened the threads. From my experience, I would not buy anything from them again. I recommend looking at the steering system mentioned above. It is considerably less $$$ than ez-steer

·
Registered
112 Posts
I,m sure he found one, thread is 4 months old.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts