Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!

1999 50th Anniversary Gold Wing GL1500 ASPENCADE.
$6500. Firm. There are many advertised for more money with way more miles.
Very Low 19,000 miles. Never wrecked. Some scratches from the original owner. Runs and rides like new.
I have gone all through this wing as if I was going to keep it. This was my healing therapy project after my 99SE was totalled bringing it back to life. The original owner had 2 other bikes and got sick so they weren't riden much.

Reverse. Cruise Control.
Red, the fastest color
Added SE matching LED Lighted Spoiler with modulator flashing brake lights, SE Foot Heat Vents, Vented Windshield.*

New Tires, Brake Pads, Fully Serviced. Ready to go across the country or lots of local riding.
LOTS OF Extra Lights Front and back. Lots of Chrome Extras.
Baker Air and Hand Wings for air control to rider and passenger. Fiamm Horns to wake up caggers. Driving Lights. Lower Turn Lights. Trunk Rack. Upgraded Rear Speakers w/Fader.
I Powder Coated Valve Covers and Exhaust Heat Shields to match.*
Polished the Rims to a nice shine
Trailer Hitch just put on with 6 pin round connector
Front Rotor Covers with Ring of Fire Lights. Heated Grips.*
Compufire High Output 90 amp Alternator, AGM Battery and Firecreek Dash with Digital Voltmeter and Ambient Air Tempature.*
This bike runs and rides like new.*
Fresh Oil and Filter, Air and Gas filters, New Antifreeze, Final Drive Oil, Fork oil, Brake and Clutch Fluid Flushed and Bled.

I've been quoted a price to get the scratches fixed of $500 and the price I've listed the bike at reflects that so you can get it painted. If i have the paint fixed the price will be increased to offset the costs.

I can pick you up at the San Diego airport

View attachment 173545 View attachment 173553 View attachment 173561 View attachment 173569 View attachment 173577
$7200 on craigslist. $6500 For members to help with transportation. This much lower than many are listed for as i believe in being realistic.
I am willing to ride it to you if you pay costs and return flight. I can pick you up at the airport in San Diego so you can have the fun of riding it home. It's ready to go. I've been riding it and it's great so the mileage will go up.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures as there is only a 5 limit. I can email more if you would like them. Pm your email address to me.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Very nice, if I sell my 04 VTX 1300 S soon I will contact you.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Very nice, if I sell my 04 VTX 1300 S soon I will contact you.
I know of a buyer for that . Send me pix, price , ect
[email protected]
No worries ,he will fly me out to ride it back and pay ya upfront if he wants it .
He does not want a retro model and the S is all he wants . There's a ton of retros for sale and not so many of yours.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know of a buyer for that . Send me pix, price , ect
[email protected]
No worries ,he will fly me out to ride it back and pay ya upfront if he wants it .
He does not want a retro model and the S is all he wants . There's a ton of retros for sale and not so many of yours.
That's great rail!
You'll have to get some riding of the fine mountain roads while your out here.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
After thinking about think I decided to keep my VTX. Sorry for any inconveniences

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Does it have Honda cb

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
maybe its the Florida math i grew up with but how is this a 50th anniversary version first production year 1975 made in 1974 and a half
Honda's 50th?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does it have Honda cb
No.

But I do have a Honda CB off my crashed 99SE, the antenna and the left controls with the fader/CB control but not the wire harness for the Aspencade that I can offer for an extra $200.
You would need to get the Aspencade CB wire harness. The Aspencade has a different main harness and the CB was an option that included the harness needed to add the CB (not available now from Honda but see them sometimes on fleebay)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the bump WVWING.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
maybe its the Florida math i grew up with but how is this a 50th anniversary version first production year 1975 made in 1974 and a half
& weengers

That got me at 1st too but it's Honda's 50th year anniversary of making production motorcycles.
I think it was 1948/49 they started producing and the year before they won their first race. So 1998 & 1999 have these badges and notoriety.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's still available

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is it still for sale???????
Yes it is with 2 interested this past week, no deposit yet so it's available, how long I'm not sure. So now is the time if you are thinking about it.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I talked to Darren today (the one who looked at it last night), He really liked it.
Looksa like you might have a buyer. It is a beautiful bike. Thanks for the info on the PM

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.