GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale one Cycleport Ultra Air Mesh II Kevlar Jacket, with quad armor and Ultra II 2 part liner. Chest size 48 with 36-37 sleeve length. I bought this 4/2010. I ordered the wrong size and decided on a different style. I didn't get to ride too much over the last year. It's in great shape. I paid 925 plus shipping. selling for 650 shipped conus OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys
The jacket is what the reviews say. By the way I replaced this one with another Cycleport Air Mesh. It's a different syle and the correct size. I have more different manufacturers jackets that I could ever use and wear out but this brand is all I will wear.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Free bump for only jacket constructed better than Aerostich in my mind. I love Aerostich by the way, they rock !! I have a friend who wears one and I wore it one day and this is the nicest fitting, coolest, and attention to detail jacket I have ever seen. Good luck with sale. Somebody with a better job than me will buy this from you :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Motoport

I have one. These are THE best money can buy and with the liner can be worn year round. BTT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.