GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well--started the yellow bumble bee up and yes I got that "F1" flash--I need some help. It flash's once and holds for about 2-4 secons then it flash's 3 times--so what does this mean?

I have the cd manuel and I can not find anything for this code.

thanks,
phil

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Phil - seems to suggest a faulty #2 injector connector, wire, or injector itself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks--does the bound manuel show this ? or where can I find information on this.

thanks,
phil

·
Registered
759 Posts
Phil..my bound manual is in the garage and its raining. My cd sevice disk shows some codes but not the one you are mentioning. I do believe the bound volumne shows all codes. If it stops raining, I will check it out for y ou. Your dealer has a copy of the codes. You could call him.

·
Chard Member
12,998 Posts
I thought most, if not all the 02 codes were in the low 20's range.

Don't you check the code with the sidestand down and the bike in neutral?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes--side stand down in neutral (sp).

the f1 light stays on while I am going down the road--ever so often it will go off and stay off--so it is a mystery to me.

phil

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Phil - sorry I've not responded sooner...board seems to have some issues. To the point...I use the bound manual and it lists up to # 33 error code as well as the diags for each. If you're still having the # 13 code, please let me know and I'll post/send you the test procedure as outlined in the manual. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i am--have not had time to call my dealer--will do that either tonight or Friday sometime--thanks for your help

phil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts