GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished making the commitment with Don Frank, CEO/Founder of F4 Custom windshields, to attend Cats-Cade '07. They well fit into what we try to do for the Goldwing community at Cats-Cade. Very glad to have them on board as our latest quality Vendor.

http://www.f4customs.com/

Definitely a plus for us and a a solid Vendor of a new product that is having great success in the "Wing" and "Harley" world.

Don Austin aka Beastie was instrumental in bringing this together for us. Thanks Don & Tina.

We will have them included in our web site very soon. (As soon as I can find CJ...LOL). Plus we will have the details of what they are going to do.

If you are thinking of getting a new F4 windshield or are just curious, this will be a great opportunity to see their wares and get your windshield installed while you wait, by the Professionals'

Welcome F-4, looking forward to your participation.

Bulldog
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,244 Posts
I might have to make this event. I have been wanting to check out this shield and such. When is it going to be again? I know it is in June? I have to attempt to sign up for what I want in vacation this month. Now what weeks I get is a different story.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve,

Cats-Cade '07 June 1, 2, 3, Then Americade starts up, right after our little affair.

So far F4 has signed up to attend. I am sure that we will have others. If not...LOL we will just ride our hearts out.

Dawg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,439 Posts
Bulldog, that is good news!!! They are a good company to deal with and stand behind their product. I just might have to take Holly's Tulsa off her trike and have a F4 put on when we are out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
Bulldog said:
Steve,

Cats-Cade '07 June 1, 2, 3, Then Americade starts up, right after our little affair.

So far F4 has signed up to attend. I am sure that we will have others. If not...LOL we will just ride our hearts out.

Dawg
All we need is Traxxion and I'll need to refinance the ranch.

LMK if you need Judy or I to help with anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,244 Posts
Hawkmoon said:
Bulldog said:
Steve,

Cats-Cade '07 June 1, 2, 3, Then Americade starts up, right after our little affair.

So far F4 has signed up to attend. I am sure that we will have others. If not...LOL we will just ride our hearts out.

Dawg
All we need is Traxxion and I'll need to refinance the ranch.

LMK if you need Judy or I to help with anything.
Yea I agree with you. But as the wife says, you gotta pay to play.

I would really like for the traxxion to take a look at my front end. I may have to do a ride to let them tell me what is wrong. I wonder if they can do the warranty work....hehehe.

I think it is a great thing to be able to get all of these vendors together for us. Maybe one day I can do it here. But then again, I would have to get a real garage and more to pull it off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
8)

Now I'm gonna have to keep wifey from readin' over my shoulder cause things are startin' to look good and with less than 200 days until we head Noth I'm gonna have to start hidin' more change every week so I can participate this CatsCade in some of the purchasin' and installin' fun. :wink: :wink: :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
******* Dave said:
8)

Now I'm gonna have to keep wifey from readin' over my shoulder cause things are startin' to look good and with less than 200 days until we head Noth I'm gonna have to start hidin' more change every week so I can participate this CatsCade in some of the purchasin' and installin' fun. :wink: :wink: :yes:
Judy has already greenlighted the upgrade, she says its cheaper than a new bike. :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top