GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of attending the Ding in Knoxville and had a great time, but spent way too much money at the vendors, but couldn't beat their prices. Now on to the point of the post. I purchased an F-4 almost two years ago and it developed some very minor issues with de-glazing at the corners. While at the Ding I spoke to the owner/manager and he said bring it in, so I did and they replaced it. It seems I purchased an older stock of the shield, but they replaced it under warranty anyway. I was surprised at the great customer service and wanted to pass this along in case you were in the market. I love my F-4 and will buy again and again.

Ride safe

·
Registered
358 Posts
Same service here. I didn't really have what I considered a problem and the guys bent over backwards to take care of me. I love my F4 plus 4 anyhow so I am a lifer!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I have to say the same about them. I had a little problem with one ..they replaced and paid for shipping .. no questions asked. They are great people !!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll give them an "AMEN" from the back row. They stand behind their product and do their best to keep their customers happy. BTW, Love my F4+4:p

·
Registered
112 Posts
Had an F4 that started to crack on both sides, don't know why but talked with them last year at wing ding ,he looked up when i bought it and said it was out of warranty but took my name and address and sent me a new one no charge all he wanted was for me to send the old one back. Nice to do business with people like F4 custom.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I've had mine for 4 years now and still no scratches

1 - 7 of 7 Posts